Monday, January 14, 2008

my new album

Hi, it’s me again!
Right now I am going to produce my new album. It’s actually my first album. There are ten songs in the album. I named it with my first name because basically all the songs in the album are about me.

The first song is Childish. This song is actually is a picture of my character. I am a childish person. I think maybe because I am the youngest person in my family that’s why I kept behaving like kids and not trying to be independent. Its fun actually behave like kids..hehe..=)

The second song names Purple. Purple is my favourite colour. If possible, all things that I buy for myself must be in purple including clothes, pencil box, my tumbler or even my comb.

Next song names Afraid. I wrote this song because I always afraid to do something especially things that involve many people (like public speaking) or in other word I am not confident with myself.

Next song is Shopping. I love shopping. I felt happy when buying new things but if I don’t have money, window shopping is fine with me…as long as it’s about shopping...=)

The fifth song is Radio. I get the idea in writing this song is when I’m listening to the radio in my free time.

Beautiful..i always dreaming to be beautiful and have a lot of money and become a rich person. That is why I wrote these two songs, Beautiful & Rich.

Next song is my café. This song is about my dreams and my ambition and the reasons why I take the Business Study course. A lot of friends, I wrote because I want to have a lot of friends if not in the future I hope.

Lastly, song which I think is going to be a hit song is name A Good Child. I wrote this song because I was hoping that I can become a good child for both of my parent. My life does not mean anything if I cant make my parents happy.

No comments: